Written Fed manufacturing index for August 2021
- Prior report was 27 (expected 20). Unrevised at 27
- Shipments 6 versus 21 last month.
- New orders five versus 25.
- Number of employees 18 versus 36 last month.
- Wages 50 versus 47 last month.
- Average workweek 11 versus seven last month.
- Availability of skills needed -36 versus -34 last month.
- Prices paid 11.05 versus 11.16 last month.
- Prices received 9.25 versus 6.93 last month
- Backlog of orders nine versus 25 last month.
- Capacity utilization six versus 21 last month.
- Vendor lead times.
- Local business conditions.
- Capital expenditures.
- Finished goods inventories.
- Raw materials inventories.
- Equipment and software spending.
- Services expenditures.
Touch / Click anywhere to close